Friends of the Chester County Library
Book Sale Information
Thanks to everyone who participated in our Fall Book Sale. Mark your calendars for our Spring Book Sale on April 12-14, 2024.
A sampling of what is available at our sales is below:
Books in many subjects – from the sciences to the humanities, fiction, biographies, history, and cook books, as well as music and movie CDs and DVDs – will be available for purchase at bargain prices. A huge selection of children’s books will be available in a separate room. Click here for more information.
Becoming a “Friend” Benefits the Library…and You!
- Join the Friends of the Chester County Library: Friends Membership BrochureYour annual membership provides you with:
- Advance notice of special programs
- Sneak preview night at book sales
- Friends of the Library Newsletter
- Coupons for free books for use at the library lobby sales racks
- Opportunities to plan and be part of fundraisers and special events
- The satisfaction that you can help the Chester County Library change lives
Many businesses participate in an Employer Matching Gifts program.
Please check with your organization to see if this benefit is available to you.
The Friends are always looking for book sorter recruits.
You can help us prepare for our wonderful book sales if you can spare an hour or two per week. Training is provided. Contact [email protected].
2023 Board of Directors
The Friends of the Chester County Library meet on the first Tuesday of the month (except July). Meetings are held in the Burke Meeting Room of the Chester County Library at 12:00 PM. The Annual Meeting of the Board is held on the first Tuesday in December.
|Katherine Ellis||Audit Chair|
|Alex Draper||Book Sale Chair|
|Theresa Hammond||Membership Chair|
|Katherine Ellis||Book Sorter Chair|
|A. Michael Broennle||Member at Large|
|Debbie Celenza||Member at Large|
|Open||Member at Large|