Update May 2021
Effective from May 17th, 2021 as per PA Department of Health and CDC guidance
- Patrons and staff who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear a mask inside the library. You are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19:
- 2 weeks after the second shot of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- 2 weeks after 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 Vaccine
- Patrons and staff who are not yet fully vaccinated will need to continue to wear masks inside the library.
- Social distancing of 6 feet remains in effect.