Mental Health Fair at Chester County Library
Pennsylvania State Representative Kristine Howard and the Chester County Library will present a Mental Health Fair on Thursday, September 8 from 3:00-5:00 pm in the library’s Struble Room. Get connected with resources from a number of local agencies and listen to local experts talk about the state of mental health in Chester County.
Speakers will include:
- Kristen de Marco, Executive Director of Gateway Horseworks
- Colleen Drake, Assistant Director of Business Development at Belmont Behavioral Hospital
- Gerry Gonzalez, Community Relations Representative at Child Guidance Resource Centers
- Leslie Holt, Co-Founder and CEO of A Child's Light
- Michael Ivers, EMS Operations Chief for Chester County Emergency Response
- Kate Lannan, Community Services Director at A Haven
- Katie McGrath, Director of Outreach, and Olivia Kennedy, Outreach Liaison, at Sanare Today
- Deborah Willett, Program Coordinator of GRANDFamily Connections of Chester County at Coatesville Center for Community Health
Registration is not required.