Feedback Requested: Chester County Department of Community Development Social Equity Survey
TAKE OUR BRIEF SURVEY
We want to hear from you about how the Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) can promote fairness, equality, and justice for everyone in Chester County through our programs, partnerships, and policies.
DCD provides housing, neighborhood improvement, workforce development, and social services to residents so that they can have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, stable, and diverse community.
Our major programs and partnerships include:
- Affordable housing
- Career services
- Community development
- Economic self-sufficiency services (ex., legal aid, credit and financial counseling, VITA, etc.)
- Housing and homeless assistance
- Job training
- Chester County Partnership To End Homelessness
- PA CareerLink® Chester County
Who should take this survey?
- Anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Chester County
- Anyone who has received services from a DCD program or partnership
- DCD grantees, vendors, partner organizations, staff, and volunteers
- This survey should take no more than ten minutes to complete and will be open until January 7, 2022. The DCD Social Equity Committee appreciates your feedback.
Click here to take survey: ChesCo Dept. of Community Development Social Equity Survey (surveymonkey.com)