The Chester County Library System is pleased and excited to offer the NYTimes.com to you, our cardholders, across the county. This will provide you with the current content of the New York Times, additional content selected by NYT staff, and access to historical content.
Features of the NYTimes.com include:
• Easy to use, browsable international news source
• Access to exclusive interactive videos and photos
• Access to New York Times articles published between 1851 through 1922, and between 1981 through current day
• Ability to search and browse thousands of “Times Topics”
• Full access to International New York Times for the most relevant international content
• Access to book reviews, including a full archive dating back to 1981
• Market Data charts, indexes, and interactive tools
• Create and manage personalized stock portfolio
• Share your favorite articles with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and/or email
• Access the past seven days of NYTimes print via “Today’s Paper”
On-site access: In all CCLS libraries, you will always have seamless direct access to NYTimes.com when you log in with your personal email address whether using a library computer or your own device on the library WiFi. Off-site access will be limited to a certain number of users per day using a browser at NYTimes.com or an app on your mobile device: iPhone®, BlackBerry® 10, Windows® Phone, and Android™-powered phones.
The tech teams at NYTimes.com and CCLS are working to set up access as this newsletter goes to press. Check our website or Facebook page for the official launch of NYTimes.com and enjoy!